Documents and information sources that I recommend reading. Personally I endorse and recommend any material referenced on this page. If you ended up here by accident, feel free to browse around, who knows you find something useful.
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Google SEO Starter Guide (PDF link)
- Webmaster Academy
- How Search Works
- Google Webmaster Central Help Forum
- Google Webmaster Central Blog
SEO and Digital Marketing Tools
Any tool must be used in conjunction with the brain.
Google Free Tools
Links Profile Analysis
- The IR Book
- Don’t Make me Think (KRUG, Steve)
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion (CIALDINI, Robert)
- Good Strategy, Bad Strategy (RUMELT, Richard)
- Outliers (GLADWELL, Malcolm)
- The Art of Deception (MITNICK, Kevin)
- The Paradox of Choice (SCHWARTZ, Barry)
More on my book readings, here.
I’m often asked if I recommend working with anyone in countries my company doesn’t operate. And usually my answer is “depends”… It depends on your business needs and depth of market insight needed to carry on the work with acceptable quality — Which I usually consider to be a high bar. It matters if you need a strong consulting strategic support or if you need someone strong in technical skills. Also I prefer not to have a list of endorsements, as I usually tend to be very selective and picky, and that would create some discomfort among many good professionals I know.